Re: Re: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't being accepted.

Stephen Frost wrote:
>It seems clear to me that the status pages aren't actually useful as a
>reference for others to see if there is a problem that may need to be
>addressed.

Nevertheless, they will be used as such if there is no better reference,
because there are people who need to see if there is a problem.  For
instance, how about a sponsor wondering what's keeping his sponsored
applicant from being accepted?  Or someone whose package depends on a package
being maintained by an NM applicant?