Re: Uploads to ftp-master not working?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 08:23:58AM +0100, Bernd S. Brentrup scribbled:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:21:48AM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> >   Since last night I'm unable to upload anything to ftp-master via anonymous
> > ftp. dput reports an error uploading the .dsc file, dupload says it couldn't
> > create a file. I uploaded my package to the UK upload queue, but it seems it
> > never got accepted. Last night my first upload attempt was partially
> > successful, the .dsc and the .diff.gz got uploaded and then the transfer was
> > aborted halfway through the first .deb and since then the uploads haven't
> > been possible. I tried to use the other upload queues (chiark, erlangen and
> > the UK one mentioned above) but the first two don't have the upload queue
> > directory and the last one, as above - upload successful but the package
> > wasn't accepted in the archive.
> >   I'm sure I've missed an announcement or a mail on d-d covering the above
> > problems, so could anyone please tell me what's happening?
>
> This one bit me too when uploading styx but since you didn't tell which
> package you tried to upload, I couldn't check.
caudium and camas

> Did you read the UploadQueue's README?
yes

> You have to remove your cruft yourself by uploading signed scripts.
Yep, I succeeded to do that last night - managed to put one deb and the
changes files, that should clean it up. But the upload was at 120b/s (just
like from Spirit to earth, did you notice? :))

greetings,

marek