Failed builds on mips & mipsel: whom to contact?

Hi,

One of the packages I'm maintaining, libfilesys-smbclient-perl, has failed to
build on the mips/mipsel machines citing:

dh_gencontrol
dh_md5sums
dh_builddeb --destdir=..
dpkg-deb: building package `libfilesys-smbclient-perl' in
`../libfilesys-smbclient-perl_1.5-2_mipsel.deb'.
 dpkg-genchanges -B -mDebian/MIPSEL Build Daemon <buildd@repeat.rfc822.org>
dpkg-genchanges: arch-specific upload - not including arch-independent
packages
dpkg-parsechangelog: error: cannot open debian/changelog to find format:
Permission denied
dpkg-genchanges: error: syntax error in parsed version of changelog at line 0:
empty file
Build finished at 20031220-0636
FAILED [dpkg-buildpackage died]
Purging chroot-unstable/build/buildd/libfilesys-smbclient-perl-1.5

I had asked this question on this list earlier; Daniel said it was a transient
error and would be resolved. It hasn't been resolved yet; so I want to know
whom I should contact to get the build right.

The entire build logs are here:

[1]: mips:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libfilesys-smbclient-perl&ver=1.5-2&arch=mips&stamp=1071887185&file=log&as=raw

[2]: mipsel: