R I S K

— In order to prevent obvious short-term risks, the Board of Security
announces the launch of the Operation Exit for Security, Liberty,
Prosperity, Peace & Justice

This message is under strict embargo for press organisations and web site
owners till 17 in Tevet 5764, 10:00 Israel time, January 11, 2004, 18
Dhu'l-Qa'dah 1424. —

According to the model of the Board of Security and reliable data in its
possession the global economic system we have known since our birth is going
to collapse within a few weeks.

Its model tells that chances are that when the Index of the Exit, TYX will
reach 38.00 our economy will collapse.

The last time I checked it was worth 49.90.

You can check its current value at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scrt/files/index.htm

Most probable day for the collapse is 22 in Sh'vat 5764,
February 13, 2004, 21 Dhu'l-Hijja 1424.

In order to shield from obvious risks the Board of Security is launching
Operation Exit for Security, Liberty, Prosperity, Peace & Justice.

The Purpose of the Board is to provide the participants of the Exit with a
mean to protect their belongings and organise an efficient adjusted credit
free, free market economy among them.

On 2 in Sh'vat, 5764 at 19:19 Israel Time, January 24, 2004,
1 Dhu'l-Hijja 1424 our global operation will be launched.

For security considerations this will be done under a yet undisclosed format
at a yet undisclosed place.

Should you want to participate you can register anonymously at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scrt/

Or send an e-mail to: mailto:nesher-hazahav@bezeqint.net

You will then receive instructions on how you can securely get in contact
with the Board of Security.

Chances are that people not participating will, on the short run, suffer
very high material losses.

A government without economic power is called a club.

It is no fun to compete no more!

Office of the Chairman of the Board of Security,

Shalom Patrick Hamou

An updated version of this press release is available at: