Re: OT: Smartcards and Physical Security [Was: Re: Backport of the integer overflow in the brk system call]

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003, Tom wrote:
> each DD should pay for the device him/her self and should be required
> to fly to meet wherever they can pick them up.  Why do you assume
> somebody has to pay for everything?  What's wrong with bearing some
> of the costs yourself?

Could it possibly be because equipment is expensive and plane flights
around the planet are not cheap?

I know few DDs who are independently wealthy, and frankly, requiring
volunteers to spend large amounts of money so they can volunteer their
time isn't something that we should be doing, nor do I really see the
project as a whole supporting such an action.

Please feel free to produce code and take action to prove me wrong
though.

Don Armstrong

--
UF: What's your favourite coffee blend?
PD: Dark Crude with heavy water. You are understandink? "If geiger

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu