Re: gnome-office dependence broken with Planner

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 12:11:06PM +0800, BenLau wrote:
>     When I was upgrading a newly installed machine from testing to
> unstable. I found that gnome-office's dependence was broken with
> mrproject/planner. Anyone know when will  planner upload to unstable?

It is available now.

$ apt-cache policy planner
planner:
  Installed: 0.11-1
  Candidate: 0.11-1
  Version Table:
 *** 0.11-1 0
        500 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Exercise your freedom of religion.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Set fire to a church of your