Re: Services I'd like from auric

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 08:21:34PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 09:20:03AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Some CVS-code isn't up-to-date with the actual versions used on auric
> > (e.g., that for wanna-build)
>
> The testing scripts aren't either; stuff's available from
>
> 	http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_out/

Not Found
The requested URL /testing/update_out/ was not found on this server.

> 	http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/hints/

That one works.

> in the meantime.

Do we still have cron jobs running stuff out of people's home
directories?  If so, shouldn't they be changed to execute out of the
publicly accessible directories, or, better yet, the requisite stuff
actually checked into CVS?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      We either learn from history or,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      uh, well, something bad will