ULTIMATE GLOBAL ADVERTISING TOOL

:::::::::::: HEY GUYS , I FOUND THE ULTIMATE GLOBAL MARKETING SOLUTION ::::::::::::::::

IP MESSENGER USES THE IWNDOWS MESSENGER SERVICE TO INSTANTLY SEND YOUR ADVERTISEMENT OR MESSAGE TO THOUSANDS ACROSS THE WORLD (USING THEIR IP ADDRESS).

IT HAS GOT BUILT IN IP ADDRESS DATABASE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD!

::::WHAT DO I MEAN ?::::
I MEAN YOU CAN SEND ANY MESSAGE OR ADVERTISEMENT TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD IN APPROXIMATELY 3:55 MINUTES USING A CABLE MODEM.

::::GET THE SOFTWARE::::
GET THE SOFTWARE RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING BELOW
http://ip-messenger.8k.com

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART<<<<<<<<<<<
FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, AND TELL THEM TO OPEN THIS LINK (SAME AS ABOVE)->http://ip-messenger.8k.com

::::WHY TO DO THIS?::::
DO THIS FOR A VERY SIMPLE REASON, BECAUSE I CAN GET THE SOFTWARE FREE ONLY IF I SEND 700 HITS TO THEIR SITE ;) SO HELP ME