Analog / Mixed Signal Design Engineer

JustPower is a technical placement agency specializing in the Analog, Power and Communication Industries. We have been contracted by a Northern California Semiconductor Manufacturer in need of a Power Management IC Design Engineer. With companies continuing to downsize we thought you may know individuals interested in this opportunity.

Listed below is a brief description:

Analog / Mixed Signal Design Engineer

Location: Northern California

Responsible for the design, development evaluation of analog / mixed signal circuitry in high-speed data communication IC?s.

·Develop design specifications and circuit topologies, perform circuit design and prove out design by computer simulation.

·Prepare block diagrams, schematics, simulation results and design analysis for documentation. Present design reviews.

·Perform layout design and oversee all layout activities including backend checks such as LVS and DRC.

·Develop test specifications and coordinate with Test / Product Engineering.

·Evaluate and characterize prototype units.

Requirements:

·BSEE a must; MSEE preferred

·3+ years experience in CMOS analog circuit design

·Research or product development experience with high-frequency VFA, analog filter, ADC/DAC, PLL or line driver preferred

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone that may be interested.

Kindest regards,

Rhonda Thomas

Just.power@verizon.net