Which machine is best to build documentation package?

My package "Debian Reference" is large source files and it uses many
TeX and SGML tools.  Can anyone tell me which machine I should use to
build and upload package.

Since SSH upload has been disabled, it looks very slow and unreliable to
upload.   (Does dupload uses -C ?  Somehow, I felt faster.)

Can anyone suggest me the best machine for building larger SGML/LateX
source? (I will do so next year.)

Yes, I promise to sign package locally by moving changes and desc files.

Osamu