Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 12:26, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 04:42:28PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, just for the record, i personnally would prefer we don't use
> > demon name for keyword if possible.
>
> Forgive me for the gratuitous Harry Potter reference, but "fear of a
> name increases fear for the thing itself." ;-p

Of course an Ursula LeGuin reference would be that knowing an
object's/person's real name allows you to control the object/person.

sigh... I really do need to read the rest of the Wizard of Earthsea
series.

--
Stephen Depooter
<sbdep@woot.net>