Re: BTS (Normal and Important) -- more issues?

hi colin,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 09:22:57PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 08:57:34PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 09:01:01PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > > Many bags disapeared in my mozilla screen when I was looking at:
> > >   http://bugs.debian.org/ipmasq
> [...]
> > > I wish this is true but ... I know this is not right.
> >
> > Oh, bugger, it's run out of disk space again. Fixing, thanks ...
>
> Fixed now.

earlier today i submitted a bug against an orphaned package in wnpp,
and haven't yet recieved a reply.  normally the replies come back pretty
quick (like 5 or 10 minutes max), but in this case it's been over 4
hours now... maybe the message wasn't delivered when the disks filled
up on bts?  is it still queued?  ack... b.d.o doesn't seem to be
responding to http requests now, so i'm guessing something's up (and
that someone's probably already working on it :)

if it's helpful at all, here's some info:

bug #196199
sent at Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:28:45 -0500

and here's the relevent line from my postfix logs:

Dec 16 15:28:46 sativa postfix/smtp[3894]: 70ECA15834: to=<196199@bugs.debian.org>, relay=master.debian.org[146.82.138.7], delay=1, status=sent (250 OK id=1AWLoE-0007ok-00)

should i re-send the message, or am i just being too impatient?

	sean