BTS (Normal and Important)

Hi,  I know BTS maintainer is working :-)  I feel it.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:19:04AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:05:44AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > How quickly is a change of maintainer supposed to propagate to the BTS?
> In the meantime, I've rsynced the Maintainers file by hand, so you're
> now correctly listed as autotrace's maintainer.

Thanks.

By the way ... funny thing happened in few minutes ago.
Is this side effect?

Many bags disapeared in my mozilla screen when I was looking at:
  http://bugs.debian.org/ipmasq

I checked my cached web page with links:
     * Important bugs - outstanding (1 bug)
     * Normal bugs - outstanding (8 bugs)
     * Wishlist items - outstanding (10 bugs)
     * Important bugs - resolved (4 bugs)
     * Normal bugs - resolved (6 bugs)
     * Minor bugs - resolved (1 bug)
     * Wishlist items - resolved (4 bugs)

Then I pressed Ctrl-R to reload:
     * Wishlist items - outstanding (5 bugs)
     * Normal bugs - resolved (3 bugs)
     * Wishlist items - resolved (1 bug)

I wish this is true but ... I know this is not right.

Osamu