Re: BTS and maintainer changes (and PTS)

* Isaac Clerencia (isaac@sindominio.net) [031216 11:25]:
> On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 06:19, Graham Wilson wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:05:44AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > > I recently adopted autotrace, and had a package with an updated
> > > control file uploaded; it has now been in the archive for several
> > > days.
> > I am in the same situation with hostname.

> I have a similar problem, but with PTS, I uploaded a month ago
> "openrpg", and it is already in the archive, but
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openrpg.html
> doesn't show any information about it, and
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openrpg/news/
> is empty ...

PTS and packages.qa is also still affected by the compromise (read:
mostly not really working). However, the key developer for that is
working on it (but was/is having problems due to having no key in the
keyring due to the gnupg-problem).

Cheers,
Andi
--