Re: BTS and maintainer changes (and PTS)

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 06:19, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:05:44AM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > I recently adopted autotrace, and had a package with an updated
> > control file uploaded; it has now been in the archive for several
> > days.
>
> I am in the same situation with hostname.

I have a similar problem, but with PTS, I uploaded a month ago
"openrpg", and it is already in the archive, but
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openrpg.html
doesn't show any information about it, and
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openrpg/news/
is empty ...

--
Isaac Clerencia  | Using Debian GNU/Linux | JID: isaaccp@jabber.org