Re: RFP: intellisense.vim - Intellisense for Vim

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, +00:45:17 EET (UTC +0200),
Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> pressed some keys:

> On 2003-12-05 19:34 +0200, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> > Package: wnpp
> > Severity: normal

> > http://insenvim.sourceforge.net/front.php
>
> I took at the sources. Did you try compiling them under Linux?

No. BTW their WWW-page has that link "Port to Linux":

http://insenvim.sourceforge.net/portlinux.htm

Behind that is just text: "We don't have for Linux, but want to port. It
may be tough, but any help is appreciated."

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Rakkaudesta ruikuttajat, halusta ulvojat kiertää kaupungin sydäntä vaanien