Re: problem to unsubscribe

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 22:04, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read debian-devel via the newsgroup now (linux.debian.devel) and I'd
> like to unsubscribe to the list but I can't. I did receive the
> confirmation string and answer it but it seems that I still receive
> mails from the list (also for debian-mentors -
> linux.debian.devel.mentors).
>
> I'd like to do it for every list but I can't unsubscribe. Is there a
> problem with the unsubscribe script?

Make sure you unsubscribe the correct email address; that is, the one to
which your list mails are addressed by the mailing list server.

It may sound obvious, but many people seem unable to understand it.

     "The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom, and
      before honour is humility."      Proverbs 15:33