Re: Any Progress?

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 10:43:02PM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 12:12:29AM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > > Can you supply some message-ids or subject lines or something so that we
> > > can investigate? master's e-mail doesn't appear to be generally broken.
> > > I wonder, though, if all five (!) MXs are doing the right thing.
> >
> > I've had at least 5 BTS mails bounced back to me, and master continues
> > to reject with '451 rejected: temporarily unable to verify sender
> > address'.
> >
> > I suspect that this message will never reach owner@bugs.
>
> I haven't noticed it bouncing but it has yet to process the bug email I
> mentioned in my other post. Also, I have not heard back from anyone as
> to why that might have happened.

Clint's problem turned out to be due to an unreadable home directory on
master. Your case is different: it appears that the mail you reported
(<20031211193739.GR1287@cheney.cx>) was erroneously caught by our spam
filters. I've reinjected it by hand and the bugs are now closed.

 pts rule name              description
 4.3 SORTED_RECIPS          Recipient list is sorted by address

Note that this has nothing to do with the recent compromise. I've
dropped the SORTED_RECIPS score to 3.8 to try to reduce false positives
here; I hope that doesn't result in too much more mass spam.

> Add to that the fact that the developer.php summary page is still
> fubar, I think I'll take a vacation from Debian until things are back
> to normal.

I think things are fairly normal right now to be honest, but if you do
take a vacation at least please make sure somebody uploads kdebase. :)

I guess one of the QA group will have a look at developer.php soon.

Cheers,