Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 10:30:04PM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > I think you're seing spectres.

> I think you didn't bother to read any of the parts of my message that
> you didn't quote.

I did. But I trimmed away those that were not necessary for the reader
to be reminded of the context. That is, I belive, common netiquette.

I ask again: How do you suggest that the NetBSD people should have
communicated their misgivings to us? As far as I can see, your
complaint is that the misgivings they speak about *could* in theory be
used as grounds for legal proceedings. If you insist on seeing evil
intentions behind the mere mention of them, how on earth do you want
them to act?

--
Henning Makholm  "They discussed old Tommy Somebody and Jerry Someone Else."