Re: experimental codename

Hi,

Christoph Berg wrote:
> since we are discussing codenames for the Debian/*BSD OSs, I noticed
> that the "experimental" distribution doesn't have a codename yet, as
> unstable has with "Sid". I'd propose to call it "Scud", which is the
> Name of Sid's dog (which broke toys even worse than Sid did ;-).

I think that although "Scud" looks nice in this context giving a
codename to experimental is not something we have to do since
experimental is not a full distribution -- it only contains packages and
makes only sense with a "normal, codenamed" distro (sid) installed....

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73