Re: Proposed change to debian release system

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 03:29:10PM -0600, Graham Wilson wrote:
> I don't think that is true. I think developers (and users) have a wide
> range of opinions as to how often there should be a new Debian
> release.

I like the "Debian is ready when it's ready" argument.  Two years
between releases may be a bit long for my taste.  A year would be nice,
and six months is highly optimistic.  Once debian-installer is polished,
things should move quicker.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/