Re: Complaint

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2003.bluespice.org> writes:
> I already contacted Ryan for a different issue and got no response at all.
> Go and figure out my motivation to ask him again.

People do have different response times regarding different things. I
may leave trivial questions lying in my mailbox for weeks whereas I
try to respond to important things immediately.

> Oh, and IŽm not a volunteer? Geeez... then tell me please where I can get my
> money for my work for Debian!

I'm not criticising you, I'm just saying that your point is not valid,
IMO.

> When someone is making a pointless contribution to this discussion, then
> itŽs you.

Fortunately we don't have to worry about each other's mails.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *