Re: APT-Fu 0.2.3

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 08:47, Herbert Xu wrote:

> Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org> wrote:
> >
> > But your message didn't include a Content-Type header specifying that,
> > so it's likely to come through as garbage for most MUAs...
>
> Right, here it is again
>
> \xEF\xBB\xBF\xE8\xBE\xAD\xE6\xB5\xB7

Now that's just the hand-printed bytecodes of raw UTF-8 :-)

Now, if my by-hand Unicode isn't rusty, I make this out to be

U+FEFF	ZERO WIDTH NO_BREAK SPACE
U+8FAD	CJK: words, speech, expression, phrase
U+6D77	CJK: sea, ocean; maritime

That first character is fairly superfluous for this example, I think
what you were aiming for was:

辭海

Scott
--