Re: mounting tmpfs (and sysfs) defaultly in sarge?

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 04:19:16PM +0900, GOTO Masanori said
> BTW, the coming Linux kernel 2.6 will support sysfs, replacement for
> procfs (/proc).

A replacement? I'm pretty sure you need both; /sysfs doesn't include
*everything* that /proc does (and vice-versa).  I'm not sure what the
long-term plans are, but /sysfs can't replace /proc right now.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:  revolution security Saddam Hussein Consul Ermes tempest CDMA