Re: [Firebird-devel] Orphaning Firebird RDBMS

W liście z śro, 10-12-2003, godz. 06:14, marius popa pisze:
> Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I haven't (seriously) used Firebird since a year and there's no chance
> > I'll be using anytime soon. It's low maintenance software though as
> > upstream is focused on firebird 1.5/2.0
> What involves the role of an debian package maintenance ? (more details)
> Maybe this anouncement should be added on the firbird/ibphoenix web site
> too...

It'd be best if one was a Debian Developer already. Though if somebody
is interested in becoming one - I can sponsor his uploads before he
becomes a DD (only DDs can upload packages).

Though not being a DD is not really a problem here.

A candidate should at least be power user of Debian before he begins.
He should follow procedure mentioned at:
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint

Cheers,

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--