Re: Building Debian Completely From Source

> >> In late 2001, I spent several weekends hand-building quite a large
> >> chunk of woody (over 200 source packages).  I found quite a number of
> >> serious bug in several packages, including missing Build-Deps, and, in

I've spent most of 2002 rebuilding packages from source.

Looking back, apparently I filed about 400 bugreports with FTBFS.
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=submitter&data=dancer%40netfort.gr.jp&archive=yes

I've not done much this year, due to relocating and other things
going on.

regards,
	junichi