Re: Debian packages and freedesktop.org (Gnome, KDE, etc) menu entries

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 05:08, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> localepurge - Automagically removing unnecessary locale data

From localepurge README.Debian:

 Please note, that this tool is a hack which is *not* integrated with
 Debian's package management system and therefore is not for the
 faint of heart.

I sincerely hope that some day further development of Debian's great
package management system will make localepurge fully obsolete.

btw, Total disk space freed by localepurge: 180284K

--
Isaac Clerencia  | Using Debian GNU/Linux | JID: isaaccp@jabber.org
 Alternativas libres :: http://alts.homelinux.net