grabbing from USB-Webcam (2nd)

Hi. Oops, soory, I _should_ write in english...

Does someone have an idea, how to grab an image from a webcam
and store the image in a variable in C++?
I want to do some Vision-Control on an industrial robot,
therefore I have to grab images from the webcam at regular intervals.
I do want to code this in C++.

Has someone have an idea or can send me a link to someone,
who is grabbing images from webcams?

Thanks and regards
Markus Hansen

--
Neu bei GMX: Preissenkung für MMS-Versand und FreeMMS!

Ideal für alle, die gerne MMS verschicken:
25 FreeMMS/Monat mit GMX TopMail.
http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/produktemail