Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?)

Tom schrieb:
> It means you are intentionally causing disruption for the
> express purpose of disrputing society -- and that is a right you DO NOT
> have.

Nothing is disrupted if nothing is scanning my email.
I don't favour a society reading my emails.

It's totally different from the cinema "example".
I do favour cinemas and I do favour people screming if a fire broke out.

> We have a saying: "Your right to swing your fist stops at my nose."

Very right.

> You are forcing me to go along with something I don't believe in.  It's
> very rude.

How are you "going along with" that?
You are the receiver, not the sender of the email.
If someone is visiting you looking for bombs,
blame them, not me.

Ciao,
                Eike

PS: I'll try to set Fup-To: poster, hope it gets through
the news->mail gateway.