Re: Minneapolis, MN USA BSP + Keysigning

Ok, I'm on crack, for some reason I got it in my head that it was this
weekend that we were going to do stuff based on previous conversations I
had with some others, but the date I copy/pasted from the conversations
is next month.

So its still on, remember to rsvp.  I'll remember to think twice next
time :)

* Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> [031121 12:15]: