Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r2 (II)

Scripsit Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>

> But if they are super ugly fonts with no useful purpose, we may still
> want to remove them no matter what HITACHI's claim.  (If release rule
> does not have this as a part of the current rule, we can add it.)

Ugliness and lack of useful purpose should not, by far, be sufficient
reasons to remove something from a released stable version of Debian.
There's a reason why it is called stable, you know.

(Do you need to shout each time you mention Hitachi?)

--
Henning Makholm                                      "Punctuation, is? fun!"