Minneapolis, MN USA BSP + Keysigning

Thanks to Chad Walstrom for really coming up with the idea!

** PLEASE RSVP privately to dieman@ringworld.org **

I need to know how many people and if you are planning on a laptop
(wireless or wired) or a full computer (I've only got so much space).

>  What: "Bug Squashing Party (BSP) and Keysigning"
> Start: Saturday, 13 Dec 2003 12:00:00 CDT
>  Stop: assert(not_exhausted(personal->state)) /* core dump */
> Where: Scott Dier's Residence (Coon Rapids, MN, USA)
          10675 Quince St NW #100
          Coon Rapids, MN 55433
          [black helicopter parking is across the street]

          One way to get here from there:
          Take Hwy 10 to Foley Blvd., go south.
          Take a right at 99th Ave NW
          Take a right at Woodcrest
          At Foley continue straight, the road becomes Quince at this
          point.  Be careful of the transformer box to the left at this
          two-way stop, it can sometimes hide cars.
          Take a right at the 2nd street (its an access road)
          Find a parking spot in guest parking, if none are avaliable,
          park in the driveway to unload and then we will find some
          parking for you.

          There is no mass transit near my house that runs extended
          hours.  I can provide a shuttle to/from Northtown Mall if
          required.

** PLEASE RSVP **

If you can't seem to convince MapQuest to get you good directions, feel
free to email me and I can help out or call 763-390-3261.

Thanks!

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/
Free USA from energy dependence, http://www.apolloalliance.org/