Re: longer Debian confession

Hi Martin,

> A company has asked me whether they [sc]hould write a longer
> confession about their use of Debian, why they chose it, and how
> their impressions are. I asked them to submit a short text to
> www.d.o/users, but they would prefer to write an official statement,
> two pages or so.

I've been thinking for a while that if I could convince some of the
organisations involved to provide more detail I'd like to really exand
the Linux Rollouts page at http://jon.oxer.com.au/linuxrollouts/ with
detailed case studies.

If they do finish writing it up please let me know.

There's also the possibility it could be used as the basis of a magazine
article, which I'd be very happy to collaborate on.

Cheers  :-)

Jonathan Oxer