Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:14:29PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> [1] As I make it, the following packages in testing depend on a specific
>     version of mozilla in such a way as to cause problems when upgrading
>     mozilla. If you can back up your "about two dozen" with an expanded
>     list, please do so.

<rant>
And that's because the mozilla people do not provide the locale data within
the release but force it to be provided in a separate manner. Also, the way
locales are managed in Mozilla is really crappy, I wish instead of those
xpis (and jars, and javascripts...) they had implemented po's it would be a
very different issue.
</rant>

Sorry, for that.

Javi