Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:14:29PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> [1] As I make it, the following packages in testing depend on a specific
>     version of mozilla in such a way as to cause problems when upgrading
>     mozilla. If you can back up your "about two dozen" with an expanded
>     list, please do so.
>
>       mozilla-locale-auto
>       mozilla-locale-ca
>       mozilla-locale-de-at
>       mozilla-locale-fr
>       mozilla-locale-gl-es
>       mozilla-locale-ja
>       mozilla-locale-zh-cn
>       mozilla-locale-zh-tw

The "about two dozen" doesn't apply to testing with it's ancient Mozilla
and at least one package depending on a specific Mozilla version already
removed from testing.

There are 20 packages in unstable depending on a specific version of
Mozilla:

epiphany-browser
galeon
mozilla-locale-auto