Re: Tabs v.s. spaces (was Re: Programming first steps.)

Julian Mehnle wrote:
I call that readable, but I guess somebody won't. ;-)

Actually it is quite readable and sensible in that it breaks down the regex into parts that a human can read. Oh, and the equivolant would be legal in Python. Which was kind of my point on asking H.S. the two questions I did in the order I did. I doubt he's touched Python so is unqualified to discuss what is and is not possible with its use of whitespace and was hoping to get an example from him and show that it is perfectly legal in Python.