Re: longer Debian confession

* martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2003-11-17 16:15]:
> They will not publish this text on their own webpage, so the only
> way in which we can profit off this is if there is a place on
> www.d.o to publish it. Is there? Or should I tell them that they
> better spend their time doing other stuff (for Debian) and to stick
> with a 10 line confession in regular www.d.o/users style.

Alexander Kitzberger has recently expressed interest in maintaining an
"enterprise section" with testimonials & success stories.  Both Joey
and I encouraged him to go forward; please coordinate with him.  If
there's anything I can do to make it happen, let me know.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org