Re: bug #213450

Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> There is a bug (actually a number of bugs now) against heimdal
> that causes it to segfault under certain conditions.
>
> The bug has been reassigned to libcomerr2.
>
> It also has a simple one word patch.
>
> However, I have not got any response from the debian maintainer.
>
> I volunteered to do an NMU, but still no response.
>
> I went to do the NMU, but instead get a unrelated (and unreported)
> FTBS error.
>
> (SCSI_DISK_MAJOR undeclared in misc/util.c:116).
>
> What are my options now?

I guess that bug got introduced by the new linux-kernel-header
package.

You can see when SCSI_DISK_MAJOR disapeared to in the glibc/l-k-h
includes or copy the defines from the kernel includes.

If you think glibc headers should define SCSI_DISK_MAJOR file a bug
against the respective package.

MfG
        Goswin