Re: gimp1.2: gimp package suggest non-free software

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:36, Zenaan Harkness <zen@aaroncommercial.com> wrote:
> > > Oh, you think there's a positive correlation between quality and
> > > quantity, do you? ;)
> >
> > 	Regarding options available to choose and women breasts' size,
> > quantity is always quality ;-)
>
> I simply disagree here... purely subjective and personal taste
> though of course.
>
> Sometimes I wonder how I'd feel if some spoke of men in such a
> way. This occurs much less often than its opposite.

Here's the URL for a rap song that speaks of men in such a way:
http://www.lyricsxp.com/lyrics/s/short_dick_man_20_fingers.html

It's funny how fast that song was pulled from the air, when rap songs saying
the same (and worse) about women have been constantly on the air for the last
15+ years.

As for the original claim about bigger always being better, there is plenty of
evidence to the contrary.  When a woman has her breasts enlarged so much that
she can't stand up properly most men won't find her attractive.