kde package description

hello,

most of the debian kde packages start with a description, what KDE is. I am
not sure if it is a good idea to have such more geenric background info at
the beginning of a package description. I would suggest something like:

kuickshow:
--
KDE image/slideshow viewer

This package is part of the official KDE graphics module.

KDE is a powerful Open Source graphical desktop environment for Unix workstations. It
combines ease of use, contemporary functionality, and outstanding graphical design with the
technological superiority of the Unix operating system.
--

and not:

KDE is a powerful Open Source graphical desktop environment for Unix workstations. It
combines ease of use, contemporary functionality, and outstanding graphical design with the
technological superiority of the Unix operating system.

KDE image/slideshow viewer

This package is part of the official KDE graphics module.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --