Re: kernel package names (was Re: Package libc6-dev depends on linux-kernel-headers)

also sprach Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> [2003.11.06.0243 +0100]:
> > about the naming scheme for linux packages - kernel-*. Why not
> > linux-kernel-* or linux-* ? If alternative kernels in debian become
> > more popular, is there a potential for confusion in the future?
> [...]
> Martin Kraaft? Herbert Xu? among others... Ready for another "heated"
> debate.

I don't think we need to debate this. So far, I've heard no voices
against. It's just gonna take a while, you know, Herbert is busy
backporting features...

`. `'`