Re: A case study of a new user turned off debian

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:22:10AM -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:
| I refuse to use nvidia products, but I somehow doubt that boards based
| on their nforce2 chipset work properly either.

I have a machine using the nforce2 chipset and the Woody installer
doesn't recognise its IDE controller.  (Proper support is only in kernel
versions >= 2.4.21.)

Incidentally, wasn't there a woody 3.0r2 planned to be released a couple
of months ago with a newer kernel version and miscellaneous security
fixes?

Cameron.