Re: Making zope Pre-Depends on zopectl

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 03:09:37PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > I don't like this kind of solutions, but it seems that i've not many choices.
>
> Why not? It seems both reliable and straightforward to me...

Because i've to extend zopectl with a functionality which most probably will
be usefull only on Debian systems, and for a specific case. No trouble at all
to implement though. You'll have it.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have