Re: Language extensions in programs under /usr/bin

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 06:37:31PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > >   Are you confident that no other program will ever want to "import ask"?
> >
> > Yes. "ask.py" is just the main executable. It imports all the other modules
> > (which have the .py extension and should be in /usr/lib/ask or something).
>
>   Sorry that I'm not letting this go, but I'm not sure you understand my
> concern (I'm not sure that this is a "showstopper", but I'd like to know
> that you've at least considered it)

It could be called a-s-k, too. What do you think Marco?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)