Re: developers Japanese and Chinese names' original characters

> Chinese names from different regions are romanized using
> incompatible schemes, sometimes even *inconsistent* schemes.  Only
> mainland Chinese use a consistent scheme (Pinyin).

Here in Taiwan they have placed a nut in charge of this.  He will be
gone after the  Mar. 2004 election
though. http://jidanni.org/lang/pinyin/

< I do think having a list of native DD names would be novel, at least,
< but it would have to be manually maintained.

Perhaps it could be put on the people.debian.org or developer lookup
/ search developer by region website...

Or maybe add a field for the developers name in unicode if non-ascii, on
the standard info webpage for each developer, that I recall seeing somewhere.