Re: Re: Where are we now? (Was: Bits from the RM)

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 01:14:25PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Please don't do this yet, since dselect is still more self-documenting,
> and therefore easier for new people to use.  :-P

please do! dselect (whil ebeing verty simple and functional) has the
most counter-intuitive user interface i have seen. the day i discovered
aptitude and got rid of dselect meant a big step forward for my persoanl
debian experience.

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                                 http://www.semistable.com