Re: "non-free" software included in contrib

Pierre Machard <pmachard@debian.org> writes:

> In other words you do not agree with the Debian policy. It's quite
> amazing since according to :
>
> http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=yeupou%40gnu.org
>
> You passed the Philosophy and Procedure.

There are many developers not agreing completly with our current
policy. There is even a mailling list for those subversive people. It
is called debian-policy@lists.debian.org where they constantly discuss
changing of the policy.

Try look at the archive, quite amazing reading, don't you agree. Many
(now formely, I hope) respected developers has raised their voices at
that list.

--
 Peter Makholm     |              I have no caps-lock but I must scream...
 peter@makholm.net |                                               -- Greg