Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 02:39:38PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 02:39:01PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > I list the submitter when they have provided a patch, so as to provide for
> > attribution, and therefore credit or blame, as appropriate.
>
> And also, I suppose, if the submitter did a good job of tracking down the
> bug and saved me time, and deserved credit for that.

Yup.  Both of those scenarios are exactly how I have been using my
"thanks" messages in the XFree86 changelogs for years.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion is regarded by the common
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    people as true, by the wise as