[no subject]

To whom it may concern

Pls be informed that we are an international company active in the commercial fields of the importation of the

1-     ironeries

2-     aluminum , copper

3-     sugar

4-     rice

5-     food grains

6-     petrochemical items

7-     selling and buying of the lands

We are interested to work with the investors or the financers or partners or the money lenders in all over the world that they want to cooperate in the partnership with us,

in case u are interested in these businesses with us , u are kindly requested to contact with us ,

pls be advised that the minimum profit that will be guaranteed by our company will be 20% per cent  of the total amount of the investment in the year  , we will guarantee the whole capital of your self in this profitable business

With thanks

saeed bradaran

The managing director of the beh azin shargh

http://www.iranazin.net

e-mail: drrsh@iranazin.net

00989132583522

meanwhile , pls be informed that , I will never , ever pay any thing before or upfront for the different fees or expenses that will be occurred by the lawyer or the bank transfer , iwill not be responsible for the fees and will never pay anything to u or the lawyer  or etc………..,

frankly in case u are writing this letter to arrange for the payment of some u.s.d. and with writing this letter that u have this amount and try to get some small money like for example 8000 , u.s.d. or more and less , I will not pay even one cent upfront in any form to anybody , incase the business is okay or real and genuine for the investment , of course will not need these tricks and playing , If  you will accept my condition . no problem , the a/c no of mine is as follows :

CREDIT SUISSE ( HEAD OFFICE ) – ZURICH

SWIFT CODE : CRESCHZZ80A

A/C NO. 903137-44

FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO EDB

IN FAVOUR OF ……… RASOUL SHAHPARI

A/C NO……….. 010092971

SENDER TO RECEIVER INFORMATION

PLS TRANSFER UNDER MT 100/103 MSG

U ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO ARRANGE FOR THE TRANSFER AND THEN COME TO IRAN TO MAKE THE INVESTMENTS AND GIVE ME UR A/C TO PAY MONTHLY TO UR A/C

BE ASSURED OF ALL OUR SERVICES WITH THE HONESTY

(HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY )

THANKS

rasoulshahpari@yahoo.com