Re: debian archive disk space requirements.

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 12:18:50PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> We are still waiting for Joey to officially announce the obsolescence of
> potato on -announce so that it can be moved to archive.debian.org.

I've found out today that Joey doesn't feel there should be any more
announcements. I've sent an e-mail so I guess ftpmasters just need to find
the time to pull out the magic wand, move leftover source packages to pool
update anything else that is necessary, and move old potato stuff out.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.